Research programme: HIV protease inhibitors - Korea Institute of Science and TechnologyAlternative Names: HIV protease inhibitors research programme - Korea Institute of Science and Technology
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Korea Institute of Science and Technology
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 19 Sep 2001 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in South Korea (Unknown route)