Research programme: dopamine D3/D4 receptor antagonists - Korea Institute of Science and TechnologyAlternative Names: dopamine D3/D4 receptor antagonists research programme - Korea Institute of Science and Technology
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Korea Institute of Science and Technology
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists; Dopamine D4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Schizophrenia in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 20 Sep 2001 New profile
- 20 Sep 2001 Preclinical development for Schizophrenia in South Korea (Unknown route)