At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Class Antibacterials; Benzamides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Helicobacter infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Helicobacter infections in Japan (unspecified route)
- 11 Sep 2002 A preclinical study has been added to the Bacterial Infections antimicrobial activity section
- 31 Dec 2001 An in vitro study has been added to the Bacterial Infections antimicrobial activity section