Research programme: urinary incontinence - Bayer/MillenniumAlternative Names: Urinary incontinence research programme - Bayer/Millenium
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Bayer; Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2003 Bayer and Millennium have extended their research collaboration agreement
- 21 Sep 2001 Preclinical development for Urinary incontinence in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Sep 2001 Preclinical development for Urinary incontinence in Germany (Unknown route)