Research programme: benign prostatic hyperplasia therapy - Bayer/MillenniumAlternative Names: Benign prostatic hyperplasia therapy research programme - Bayer/Millennium
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Bayer; Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in Germany (unspecified route)
- 08 Dec 2003 This programme is still in active development