Research programme: matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors - PfizerAlternative Names: UK-370,106
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Skin ulcer; Wounds
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Skin ulcer in United Kingdom (Topical)
- 05 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Wounds in United Kingdom (Topical)
- 05 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)