At a glance
- Originator Wakunaga Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Immunosuppressants; Tumour necrosis factor-alpha convertase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis; Sepsis; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Japan (unspecified route)
- 09 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Sepsis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 09 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (unspecified route)