YK FH312Alternative Names: YK-FH312
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Kagoshima University Dental School; Niigata University of Pharmacy and Applied Life Sciences; Osaka Medical College
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Nucleocapsid protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV-1 infections in Japan (unspecified route)
- 25 Sep 2001 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in Japan (Unknown route)