HRC 101Alternative Names: HML 109
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Hemosol Corp
- Developer Hemosol BioPharma
- Mechanism of Action Oxygen carriers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 2007 Hemosol is seeking funding, co-development and/or out-licensing opportunities for HRC 101 (http://www.hemosol.com/)
- 19 Jul 2007 Hemosol Corp. is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Catalyst Fund Ltd. Partnership II; the pharmaceutical business will be known as Hemosol BioPharma Inc.
- 26 Aug 2005 HRC 101 is still available for licensing (http://www.hemosol.com)