At a glance
- Originator Procter & Gamble
- Class Osteoporosis therapies; Prostaglandins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin F agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Sep 2001 New profile
- 25 Sep 2001 Preclinical development for Osteoporosis in USA (Unknown route)