At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 17 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in France (unspecified route)
- 26 Sep 2001 New profile
- 26 Sep 2001 Preclinical development for Obesity in France (Unknown route)