Research programme: NMDA receptor antagonists - Pharmos CorporationAlternative Names: RS 211220
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Pharmos Corporation
- Mechanism of Action NMDA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for CNS disorders in Israel (unspecified route)
- 26 Sep 2001 Preclinical development for CNS disorders in Israel (Unknown route)