At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2C receptor inverse agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 17 Mar 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Depression in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 26 Sep 2001 Preclinical development for Depression in United Kingdom (Unknown route)