Anti-Notch-1 monoclonal antibodyAlternative Names: Monoclonal antibody Notch-1; Notch-1 monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator National Institutes of Health (USA)
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)