Research programme: complement factor 5a inhibitors - NeurogenAlternative Names: Research programme: C5a receptor inhibitors - Neurogen
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Neurogen Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Complement C5a inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jul 2010 Development discontinued during 2008
- 25 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Jun 2004 This programme is still in active development