Latest Information Update: 16 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator NicOx
- Class Antineoplastics; Chemopreventatives; Indenes
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Chemoprevention
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer and Cancer (Prevention)/Chemoprevention in France (unspecified route)
- 02 Sep 2004 A preclinical study has been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section ,
- 01 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer and Cancer (Prevention)/Chemoprevention in France (Unknown route)