Research programme: Wnt signalling pathway inhibitors - The Genetics CompanyAlternative Names: TGC-0011570; TGC-0011576; TGC-0011589; TGC-0012296
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator The Genetics Company
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action BCL9 protein inhibitors; PYGO2 protein inhibitors; Wnt signalling pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 15 Dec 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing in Switzerland
- 07 Dec 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing