NXT 1021Alternative Names: NXT-1021
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 08 Aug 2005 This compound is still in active development
- 14 Apr 2003 This compound is still in active development
- 03 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Staphylococcal infections in Canada (Unknown route)