Tooth decay vaccine - Harvard School of Dental MedicineAlternative Names: Dental caries vaccine - Harvard School of Dental Medicine; Streptococcus mutans vaccine - Harvard School of Dental Medicine
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator The Forsyth Institute
- Class Streptococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Dental caries
Most Recent Events
- 11 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Dental caries in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Oct 2001 New profile
- 03 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Dental caries in USA (Unknown route)