Research programme: melanocyte modulators - IsoTis/University of Geneva
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator University of Geneva
- Mechanism of Action Melanocyte modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperpigmentation
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hyperpigmentation in Switzerland (Topical)
- 12 Dec 2002 Modex Therapeutics has merged with IsoTis NV to form IsoTis SA
- 04 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Hyperpigmentation in Switzerland (Topical)