Radiolabelled somatostatin peptidesAlternative Names: MK 678-derived somatostatin peptides; Seglitide analogue; Somatoscan; Somatostatin peptides; Somatostatin Therapy
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator DRAXIS Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Cyclic peptides; Peptide diagnostics; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Ionising radiation emitters; Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 13 Sep 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer diagnosis in Canada (unspecified route)
- 13 Sep 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)
- 10 Feb 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer diagnosis in Canada (unspecified route)