Anti-interleukin-12 monoclonal antibody - Protein Design LabsAlternative Names: Anti-IL-12 monoclonal antibody - Protein Design Labs; SMART Anti-IL-12
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2004
At a glance
- Originator PDL BioPharma
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 12 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Mar 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 08 Mar 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)