SPL 2992Alternative Names: SPL-2992
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Starpharma
- Class Antivirals; Dendrimers
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis B; Liver cancer
Most Recent Events
- 05 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Liver cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Hepatitis B in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Hepatitis B in Australia (Unknown route)