Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator NicOx
- Class Antispasmodics; Nitrates; Salicylic acids
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Overactive bladder in France (unspecified route)
- 03 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Overactive bladder in France (unspecified route)
- 04 Oct 2001 New profile