Interferon-gamma - SheffieldAlternative Names: IFN-gamma - Sheffield
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2003
At a glance
- Originator Sheffield Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Interferons; Lymphokines
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Respiratory tract disorders in USA (Inhalation)
- 17 Jun 2003 Sheffield Pharmaceuticals has filed for protection under Chapter 7 bankruptcy laws
- 04 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Respiratory tract disorders in USA (Inhalation)