Research programme: thrombosis therapy - Bayer/MillenniumAlternative Names: Thrombosis therapy research programme - Bayer/Millennium
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2004
At a glance
- Originator Bayer; Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Jan 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 31 Oct 2003 Millennium and Bayer have extended their research collaboration