Research programme: antifungals - TopoTarget UKAlternative Names: Antifungals research programme - TopoTargets UK
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2002
At a glance
- Originator Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine; TopoTarget UK
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Candidiasis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Candidiasis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 18 Oct 2002 Prolifix has been acquired by TopoTarget
- 05 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Candidiasis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)