Atrial natriuretic peptide - DRAXIMAGEAlternative Names: Radiolabeled atrial natriuretic peptide
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2003
At a glance
- Originator Clinical Research Institute of Montreal; Hotel Dieu de Montreal
- Developer Clinical Research Institute of Montreal; DRAXIMAGE; Hotel Dieu de Montreal
- Class Peptides; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Kidney disorders
Most Recent Events
- 05 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Kidney disorders (diagnosis) in Canada (Unknown route)