HMP 1991012Alternative Names: HMP 12
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Molecular Design International
- Mechanism of Action Alpha adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Erectile dysfunction; Female sexual dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Female sexual dysfunction in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Erectile dysfunction in USA (Unknown route)