Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Neurotech SA
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Stroke in France
- 08 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Stroke in France (Unknown route)
- 23 Aug 2001 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in France (unspecified route)