Porcine spinal cord cells
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2004
At a glance
- Originator GenVec
- Mechanism of Action Tissue replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Spinal cord injuries in USA (Intraspinal)
- 26 Aug 2003 Diacrin has been acquired by, and merged into, GenVec
- 08 Oct 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Spinal cord injuries in USA (Intraspinal)