TMC 69Alternative Names: TMC-69
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Tanabe Seiyaku
- Class Antibacterials; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action CDC25 phosphatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 09 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)