ATL 104Alternative Names: ATL104
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Originator Alizyme
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular signalling peptide and protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Stomatitis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2010 No development reported - Phase-II for Stomatitis in United Kingdom (PO)
- 01 Jan 2010 No development reported - Phase-I/II for Stomatitis in Germany (PO)
- 31 Jul 2009 Suspended - Phase-II for Stomatitis in United Kingdom (PO)