Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2005
At a glance
- Originator French Atomic Energy Commission
- Class Chemoprotectants
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neutropenia
Most Recent Events
- 02 Nov 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Neutropenia in France (unspecified route)
- 10 Oct 2001 New profile
- 10 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Neutropenia in France (Unknown route)