SI 27Alternative Names: SI-27
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator National Defense Medical College
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 10 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)