Research programme: cancer therapy - Immusol/NovartisAlternative Names: Cancer therapy research programme - Immusol/Novartis
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Immusol; Novartis
- Developer iTherX Pharmaceuticals; Novartis
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Gene silencing
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 2007 This programme is still in active development
- 10 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)