NPI 1302a-3Alternative Names: NPI-1302a-3
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Originator Nereus Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2007 Preclinical development is still ongoing
- 12 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)