Research programme: Parkinson's disease therapeutics - Panacea PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: PAN 572; PAN-408; PAN-527
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Panacea Pharmaceuticals
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Alpha-synuclein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 2006 This programme is still in active development for Parkinson's disease
- 16 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Parkinson's disease in USA (Unknown route)