Albumin-interleukin-2Alternative Names: Albuleukin; Albumin-interleukin-2 fusion protein
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2005
At a glance
- Originator Human Genome Sciences
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 25 May 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Jul 2004 This compound is still in active development
- 03 Dec 2003 Data presented at the 18th Annual Scientific Meeting of the International Society for Biological Therapy of Cancer (iSBTc-2003) have been added to the pharmacokinetics and Cancer pharmacodynamics sections