Latest Information Update: 02 May 2002
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 02 May 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 17 Oct 2001 New profile
- 17 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Switzerland (Unknown route)