Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator Praecis Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Mar 2001 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)