Research programme: monoclonal antibodies - Incyte/Medarex
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Incyte Corporation; Medarex
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 19 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for undisclosed indication in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Jun 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 30 Apr 2003 Incyte Genomics is now called Incyte Corporation