Research programme: Helicobacter pylori vaccine - Amarillo
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Amarillo Biosciences; Ohio State University
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Helicobacter infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Helicobacter infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 23 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Helicobacter infections in USA (Parenteral)