Research programme: tubulin binders - NovuspharmaAlternative Names: Tubulin binders research programme - Novuspharma
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Novuspharma
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 2004 Novuspharma has since merged with and into the US company Cell Therapeutics
- 08 Sep 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Colorectal cancer in Italy (unspecified route)
- 24 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Colorectal cancer in Italy (Unknown route)