S 1746Alternative Names: SB 737005
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2004
At a glance
- Originator Shionogi
- Mechanism of Action AMPA receptor antagonists; Glycine NMDA-associated antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Craniocerebral trauma; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 17 May 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in Japan (Injection)
- 17 May 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Stroke in USA (Injection)
- 17 May 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Head injuries in USA (Injection)