RO 646198Alternative Names: Ipidant
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2008
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Nociceptin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 16 Aug 2002 A preclinical study has been added to the Anxiety Disorders pharmacodynamics section
- 23 Apr 2002 A preclinical study has been added to the Anxiety Disorders pharmacodynamics section