Research programme: HIV-immunotherapeutic agents - AntigenicsAlternative Names: HSP-HIV vaccine; Therapeutic HSP-HIV vacine
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Antigenics
- Developer Antigenics; Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mechanism of Action T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV-1 infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in USA (Unknown route)