Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2002
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Rheumatoid arthritis; Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Nov 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Vascular restenosis in USA (PO)
- 05 Nov 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Inflammatory bowel disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 05 Nov 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)