APT 2683Alternative Names: Malaria vaccine - Inflazyme
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Class Parasitic vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 2004 Adprotech has been acquired by Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Nov 2002 APT 2683 is available for licensing (http://www.adprotech.co.uk)
- 29 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Malaria in United Kingdom (Unknown route)