Interferon-alpha - GeneTrol BiotherapeuticsAlternative Names: SuperFeron
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator GeneTrol Biotherapeutics
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals; Interferons
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 29 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Viral infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)